Tuesday 21 June 2016

Artist Spotlight: Twinkle Kitty Boutique - Super Kawaii jewelry and accessories

Twinkle Kitty Boutique - Super Kawaii jewelry and accessories


Hello everyone,
I recently had the pleasure of seeing the Twinkle Kitty Boutique at the Yorkshire Cosplay Convention 2016 at Sheffield Arena.
I was first greeted by two charming young ladies in stunning Kawaii outfits topped off with a selection of accessories of all shapes and colours but all super cute. (I was a little awestruck) They were ever so helpful in helping me find a cute hair slide to match my cosplay for the day. So if you ever see them at a convention why not pop over to say hello?

If you don't have the opportunity to see the Twinkle Kitty Boutique at a convention here are a few links to their sites:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twinklekittyboutique/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/petticats/
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TwinkleKittyBoutique

I do recommend the Instagram account, its just the thing for cheering a grey day, with lots of cheerful pictures of the products, impressive toy collectors and some lovely outfits for inspiration.

At first glance this looks like a box full of sweet treats but they are actually a collection of lovely rings. They come in a variety of patterns such as cakes and sweets and something a little more goulish like a gravestone or bats for the more scary Gothic Lolitas out there. 

 This is a sweet collection of bracelets and necklaces. I am in love with the little shop necklace its really different yet striking. 
On a personal note I love that there's a variety of styles of bracelet. Sometimes I'd love to go all out and wear something big and flashy but those do get in the way when I am typing so for work I'd choose something with less charms but a cute colour instead.

 Don't those chocolate necklaces look good enough to eat? But someone has already taken a bite by the look of it! tee hee
I love these Necklaces they are very bold and can definitely make a statement even on a plain outfit with beads all the way along and a large charm to catch attention. 

 I bet my lovely niece Chloe will definitely want some of these little bear necklaces. 
Down at the bottom of the picture are packets of hair clips, these are nicely packaged clipped to a piece of card with a nice design which matches the colour of the item. This makes me think that it would make a really impressive gift for a friend since the whole package is lovely. 

A big collection of the Necklaces on sale. My personal favorite necklace is the little star shaped bottles, they are filled with different colours of glitter which makes them look like bottles of fairy dust, Wearing one of these looks like it could add a little magic and sparkle to your day. :D

Anyway I'd better be off, I'm going back to the Twinkle Kitty Boutique Instagram to take another look at their very impressive collection of Tsum Tsums and beautifully decorated cakes. Just the thing for when its raining outside. Heres the links again:


Much love and happy stitching
Gemma xx

For more Artist spotlight posts here are some links:
A preview of Simbrix - Interconnecting bricks for creative sculptures
Fun things to make with Simbrix
Unboxing and review of Cutiepies' Hair bows
Artist Spotlight: Maz's Boutique

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.