Wednesday 23 March 2016

'I love you to the moon and stars and back again' - Heart and stars cross stitch design

'I love you to the moon and stars and back again' - Heart and stars cross stitch design



Colour DMC Number Anchor Number
Black 310

403
Blue
3837
112
Pink 956

54
Yellow 444

291

Hello everyone,

This design was partly inspired by my Stepmum saying
'I love you to the moon and stars and back again' to my lovely little Nieces.
For this design I wanted to make this a purely visual representation of the phrase. I may do another with the text included as part of the design but it can be added to this design with a small font.

This is a particularly cute phrase, it brings up loads of lovely images in my mind about beautiful night skies so there will definitely be a few more designs based on this idea.

This is a lovely design of a heart, moon and stars, designed to be the right size for a larger card or a little child friendly motif. I think this one would make a great patch for a child who is mad about space or the night sky.


For more bright and colourful patterns here are some links:

Geometric black and purple cross stitch design
Rainbow coloured Geometric pattern
Pretty circle of Butterflies and Flowers
Wishing well card sized cross stitch design
Primrose Fairy
Question Mark Maze
China blue flower motif
Girl blowing a Dandelion
Cute bird sitting in some bushes
Make a Wish - Dandelion seeds turning into Butterflies
Blue and green sewn bird
Bright orange and yellow summer sun motif
Bunch of colourful balloons

  For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.