Wednesday 3 February 2016

Fancy pink heart - Valentines cross stitch design

Fancy pink heart cross stitch design



Colour Anchor Thread numbers DMC thread numbers
Black 310 403
Pink 3706 33
White White 2
This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Hello everyone
Since its coming up to Valentines day I thought I'd share this fancy heart cross stitch design.

Oh my I havn't decided what to stitch for my special Valentine yet. I think I'd better get cracking on some nice stitching.

So what are all of you going to be doing for Valentines day? I find that most places to go out are all Jam packed on Valentines day so its really hard to get a seat anywhere. So I think that I shall be having a nice night in with a movie and maybe a pizza.

Valentines day Designs

Large Simple rose
Valentines motif collection
Simple, modern Valentines day Card designs
Love cushion with flowers
Two hearts become one
Envelope with hearts

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.