Wednesday 29 July 2015

Mummys princess - Heart with a crown cross stitch design

Mummys princess -  Heart with a crown cross stitch design



Colour DMC Number Anchor Number
Pink
602
63
Light pink
353
6
Black
310
403
Yellow 745

300

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Hello everyone,
This is a design based on one of my lovely nieces. She's only a tiny baby right now but her mum always calls her Mummy's Little Princess. So I decided to draw this picture based on this lovely sentiment.
The writing is made to look like handwriting because I thought it would look like a more personal touch than a regimented alphabet.
So big loves to all the Mummies out there and all of their little princesses. I hope somebody will enjoy sewing this design as much as I enjoyed sketching it.

Here are some more designs suitable for younger children
Fairy baby birth sampler
Pink and purple baby girl birth sampler design
Little Rainbow over the Hills Cross stitch design
Small pink and purple princess castle
Simple baby feet birth sampler design

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.