Friday 19 June 2015

China blue flower motif - card sized cross stitch design

China blue flower motif



Colour DMC Number Anchor Number
Blue 3746

1030


Colour DMC Number Anchor Number
Blue
3746
1030
Light blue
996
1090

Hi there,
This time I have a couple of card sized china blue motifs. I drew these designs after a visit to my local museum where there was a display of some beautiful blue and white china pieces.
I loved the colour scheme but found that the detailed landscapes on some of them would be daunting to sew so decided to do a couple of simple motifs which show the colour and theme without being too complicated.

I'd really like to make these designs into little coasters for my nan to use with her lovely china tea cups. :)

Since these designs use few colours will allow you to change the thread you cross stitch the design in very easily. I think the blue flower would look nice in another bold colour such as orange or bright pink.

Heres a selection of other patterns from my collection

Geometric black and purple cross stitch design
Rainbow coloured Geometric pattern
Pretty circle of Butterflies and Flowers
Wishing well card sized cross stitch design
Primrose Fairy
Question Mark Maze

Motif collections

Daffodil Spring/ Easter card designs
Cinema themed motif collection
Cute Easter cards with bunnies
Tattoo style dragons

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.