Friday 13 February 2015

Twilight sparkle from Equestria Girls cross stitch design

Twilight sparkle from Equestria Girls cross stitch design


This is a cross stitch design of Twilight sparkle in her dress for the Fall formal in Equestria Girls,
Doesn't she look so pretty in this dress? I was expecting twilight to have something a little more conservative perhaps a longer skirt or something covering the shoulders but still the colour scheme is fitting and the ruffles on the skirt area gives the dress a nice shape.

I must admit I have just brought the Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle Doll and Pony set. I promised myself I wasn't going to buy any of these larger dolls but seriously look at the Pony that comes with it. Its such a lovely variation of Twilight in her princess form and I wasn't able to find it separately. But you know the doll itself grew on me after it was sat on my display shelf for a little while. The outfit doesn't look anything like the outfits she wears in the film but it is still quite pretty. This is the first time I had actually considered making my London Expo cosplay outfit based on a doll version of a character. I don't think I could pull off the fall formal outfit (too short for my tastes) the dolls tartan skirt is really pretty and I can make it longer due to the cute pink underskirt.
Not sure I could go with this idea though. I mean who would even recognize the cosplay?

Twilight Sparkle and characters from Equestria Girls and My little Pony: Friendship is Magic belong to Hasbro. This is fan art for other cross stitching fans of the show to share.I claim no rights to the character.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs

Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Photo Finish
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit
Baby Applejack
Fluttershy Winking
Fluttershy in a fancy dress
Braeburn
Pipsqueak in his Nightmare night pirate outfit
Pinkamena Diane Pie (Straight haired Pinkie Pie)
Doctor Whooves
Princess Celestia reading a letter
Queen of the Changelings Queen Chrysalis
Derpy Hooves Trotting

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
Rarity in Fall Formal Dress



For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.