Wednesday 19 November 2014

Emolga - Pokemon Cross stitch design

Emolga - Pokemon Cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines and eyes 310 403
Pink Tounge 605 1094
Dark Pink Inside mouth 815 43
White Main body and inside ear 5200 1
Light grey Shading on main body, on eyes and inside ear. 762 234
Grey Ears and tail shading 317 400
Dark Grey Main colour on ears and tail 413 401
Yellow Inside ears, cheeks and wings 307 289
Light Yellow Shading inside ears and on wings 734 279

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.   

This is a cross stitch design for the flying/electric type Pokemon Emolga. At the moment in Pokemon X/Y I keep coming across these Pokemon in sky battles where they proceed to be super effective against almost everything I have in my party. This is highly frustrating but I'm sure I will not be too upset when I find one of my own to use in sky battles. 
In the mean time I think I shall stick with my Joltik as my main electric type Pokemon. 

For more Pokemon cross stitch designs Heres some links
Pokemon
Pokemon Cubchoo
Pokemon Togepi
Pokemon Eevee
Pokemon Sylveon
Pokemon Spinda
Pokemon Pikachu
Pokemon Mistrevious

Cubchoo and other Pokemon are property of Nintendo and Game Freak.
For the Pokemon official website heres a link: http://www.pokemon.com

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.