Thursday 25 September 2014

Mistrevious - Pokemon cross stitch design

Mistrevious - Pokemon cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
Blue Main body 931 921
Purple Ends of Hair 3836 90
Red Eyes and beads 321 9046
Yellow On Eyes 444 290
White Shine on eyes and beads 5200 1
Pink Tongue 223 969
Dark Pink In mouth 3041 871

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

 This is a cross stitch design of the Pokemon Mistrevious. Isn't she just adorable?
I had my Mistrevious for a very long time during my Pokemon Pearl playthough and could not bear to evolve it. I even took it to the Pokemon world championships. Although I was too late to actually register for the contest there were still many players eager to trade and battle all around the event. I had my fair share of wins and losses throughout the day with my Mistrevious being present in every team combination.

For the championships I had specially bred some starters to trade with other players throughout the day and was delighted at just how many trades I made. My favourite trade was a shiny Geodude which is a cool yellow colour which makes it appear to be made from solid gold.

For more Pokemon cross stitch designs here are some links:

Pokemon

Pokemon Cubchoo
Pokemon Togepi
Pokemon Eevee
Pokemon Sylveon
Pokemon Spinda
Pokemon Pikachu

Mistrevious and other Pokemon are property of Nintendo and Game Freak, this is a Fan art picture to share with other Pokemon fans.
For the Pokemon official website heres a link: http://www.pokemon.com

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.