Wednesday 18 June 2014

Photo Finish - My Little Pony cross stitch design

Photo Finish - My Little Pony cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
White Mane, tail stripes and spots on dress 5200 1
Light Grey Outlines on mane and tail 762 234
Grey Main colour of dress 3799 236
Light blue Main colour of body 964 1092
Blue Leg in shadow 3753 1096
Dark blue Outline of body 798 131
Purple Inside of glasses, stripe and outline of spots on dress 917 88
Dark purple Outline of bow 915 1029

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is a cross stitch design of the My little Pony character Photo finish.
She is first seen in the episode Green isn't your colour as the stylist for Fluttershy but can also be spotted a few times in the Equestria girls movie.

For lots more info on this character a nice wiki page for her can be found here: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Photo_Finish

This website is fabulous I use it all the time to find out just who that pony is or where I have seen that background character before.

My Little Pony and all characters belong to Hasbro, I make not claim to these characters. This picture is fan art and is free to share with cross stitching My Little Pony fans.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs

Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit
Baby Applejack
Braeburn

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
Rarity in Fall Formal Dress

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.