Saturday 12 April 2014

Pinkie Pie in a Chicken suit - My Little pony Cross stitch design

Pinkie Pie in a Chicken suit - My Little pony Cross stitch design


Here's a cross stitch design of Pinkie pie in her Chicken suit for Nightmare Night. I know its nowhere near Halloween but when this design got suggested to me I just had to make it a post before Easter. I wonder if Pinkie likes giving out candy to all the little fillies and colts at a celebration in Equestria which may be just like spring. But I am not sure Fluttershy would approve of filling all the little ponies with sugar while the cute animals have their babies to tend to.


I just could not decide which pose to draw Pinkie in so I just had to draw one where she looks cute but also one where she is being a running Chicken since she does this so very often in the nightmare night episode. 


Both of these designs can use the same colour chart below: 
Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Eyes 310 403
White Eyes, chicken suit main colour, teeth 5200 1
Blue Iris 797 132
Grey Chicken suit outline 414 235
Dark pink Hair and skin outlines 956 28
Pink Hair colour 899 52
Light pink Skin main colour 963 23
Dark red Comb and wattle outline 817 13
Red Comb and wattle main colour (Tounge on standing pinkie) 900 333
Yellow Chicken legs main colour 307 289
Dark yellow Chicken legs outline and detail colour 3820 306

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

Pinkie Pie and characters from My little Pony: Friendship is Magic belong to Hasbro. This is fan art for other cross stitching fans of the show to share.I claim no rights to the character.

For more My Little Pony cross stitch designs check out these links:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs

Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Princess Candence Happy
Photo Finish
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit
Baby Applejack
Braeburn

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
Rarity in Fall Formal Dress

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.