Sunday 20 April 2014

Fathers day heart cross stitch design

Fathers day heart cross stitch design


Happy Easter Everyone. I'm posting a Fathers day design a little early because this one is larger than a card so may need a little time to finish.
The Black border is optional on this design. You may wish to leave it off so you can see the words forming the heart shape on their own.
For the thread colours I'd recommend picking a variety of colours that your Father likes or ones that match his favourite chair if you choose to make this design into a cushion. 

When designing this I thought of many lovely things I could use to describe my own Dad and of course added many words which i could use to refer to him by. 
Do you like this concept? Should I make a mothers day version or a version for another type of holiday? Please feel free to let me know in the comments


Continuing with the family theme here's a few baby samplers and designs:

Birth Samplers/ baby designs
Fairy baby birth sampler
Pink and purple baby girl birth sampler design
Little Rainbow over the Hills Cross stitch design
Small pink and purple princess castle
Simple baby feet birth sampler design
Mummy's princess - heart with a crown
Cute bear in a hot air balloon
A Princess sleeps here, Pink text with cute pink flowers
I love you to the moon and stars and back again - small symbol

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.