Monday 9 September 2013

Pokemon Cubchoo cushion sized cross stitch design

Pokemon Cubchoo cushion sized cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
White Main body 5200 1
Dark Grey Paws, eyes and nose 317 400
Light grey Shadows on body 762 234
Light blue Head and ruffle around neck, top of drip 3747 120
Dark Blue Muzzle colour 799 130
Dark red Inside mouth 3773 1008

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

Here is a cross stitch design for the cute Pokemon Cubchoo. Well I thought it was more adorable until I found out that it's ice attacks are actually formed from its own frozen snot. Eww
Although saying that I'd still like a plushie version of this Pokemon.

I designed this pattern to be an alternative for using the in game sprites. If you only want a small design there are so many sprites to choose from that its easy to find a pokemon in a pose you like.

For more Pokemon cross stitch designs Heres some links
Pokemon Togepi
Pokemon Eevee
Pokemon Sylveon
Pokemon Spinda
Pokemon Pikachu
Pokemon Mistrevious

Cubchoo and other Pokemon are property of Nintendo and Game Freak.
For the Pokemon official website heres a link: http://www.pokemon.com

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.