Friday 26 April 2013

Phoenix Wright: Objection cross stitch design

Phoenix Wright: Objection cross stitch design


Colour
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
310
403
Red
3801
1098
Dark Red
815
44

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

When I replayed this game the other day I realised that the Objection would make a really cool cross stitch design It only uses three colours of thread so will be a nice simple stitch for fans of the series.

I am very much looking forward to the Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton game which has been released in Japan. I do hope that it gets translated and comes over here. I love both series and the mash up should be really cool. 

Phoenix Wright is produced by Capcom, this is a fan art design free for other game fans.

For some more Game themed cross stitches here are some links:
Link from The Minish Cap
Small Doom logo
Cute Chocobo
Professor Layton

  For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.