Wednesday 29 August 2012

BMO/ Beemo from Adventure time cross stitch design

BMO/ Beemo from Adventure time cross stitch design

This is Beemo from adventure time doing a little dance.


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
Bluish green Main Body 959 186
Yellow Cross button 307 289
Red Large circular button 3801 1098
Bluish grey Face screen 3756 1037
Dark green Dark buttons 991 1076
Blue Button 820 134

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

I sometimes find it surprising just how much Beemo can do there appears to be no limit to the gadgets and programs it has. Although I must admit I was horrified when it is revealed Beemo can be played like a synthesiser because Princess  Bubblegum removes Beemos front plate. I am glad they added a laugh from Beemo there or I may have spent ages wondering if she had hurt him.

Adventure Time Cross stitch designs
Adventure time with Finn and Jake - Fist bump
Beemo dancing
Adventure time with Fionna and Cake
Marceline the Vampire Queen playing Bass
Finn and Lady Rainicorn
Flame Princess (cute)
Princess Bubblegum at 13 years old
Wildberry Princess
Lumpy Space Princess

This is a fan art picture. Adventure time and all characters belong to Frederator Studios and Cartoon Network Studios

   For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.