Thursday 16 August 2012

Atomic Betty Cross stitch design

Atomic Betty Cross stitch design
Here is a cross stitch design of Atomic betty doing a flying kick at a bad guy.


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines
310
403
Orange
Hair
900
333
Pink
Skin tone
951
366
Grey
Gloves, helmet
3062
847
Dark pink
Dress
603
62
Green
Eyes and badges
907
255

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

I discovered last year and was delighted to find a heronie who is strong, brave and kicks butt and still looks good doing it in a skirt. She is smart too and what cannot be done with firepower is done with a clever plan. Ok so I'm all grown up but certainly have a soft spot for Atomic Betty and all her adventures

Its odd to me that I have seen this kind of plot the one where a hero/ heroine has to keep his/ her secret super identity secret while still in school in many different series and when first seeing this show I was wondering if I would simply see a re-hash of all the things that came before. I was delighted to find that the stores are charming and actually in some episodes things which have happened to me. (but sadly without the super heroine bits)

This is a fan art design and made to share with other fans of the show. Atomic Betty and all characters in the show belong to Atomic cartoons who make this show.

   For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.