Saturday 14 July 2012

Raa Raa the Noisy Lion Cross stitch design

Raa Raa the Noisy Lion Cross stitch design



Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Eyes, nose, mouth
310
403
White
Teeth, highlights on nose and eyes
5200
1
Yellow
Face, ears
3819
278
Dark yellow
Shoulders, inside ears
734
279
Dark brown
Eyebrows, lines in hair
783
307
Mid brown
Darker stripes in hair
434
310

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

This is a mini design of Raa Raa the Noisy Lion. This size is suitable for cards or little pictures to hang on the wall.
A friend of mine likes to use little pictures like this on small bags so her daughter can have a bags of her all time favourite characters. I bet this would look great if the bag had a lovely brown ribbon for a handle and had a matching brown material for the backing and lining.

This is a fan art piece of cross stitch design.
Raa Raa the noisy Lion and all characters belong to Chapman Entertainment Limited and Mackinnon & Saunders Limited. I claim no ownership of these characters.

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Great job, my partner will be making this for our little one (he's a big fan) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I must admit I love watching this with my nieces, its just so bright and colourful.
      I hope your partner has loads of fun stitching. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.