Sunday 17 June 2012

Bert Raccoon Cross stitch design

Bert Raccoon Cross stitch design
This is Bert Raccoon From the wonderful TV show The Raccoons


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines, face
310
403
Dark Grey
Hands, Feet, dark stripe on tail
844
1041
Light grey
Face, legs
762
234
Light Brown
Light stripes on tail
642
392
Red
Jumper, tounge
606
334
Dark Red
Inside mouth
321
47
Yellow
Jumper cuffs and pattern
444
290
Light yellow
Rope
744
301
White
Face
5200
1

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

I remember watching this quite a bit as a kid, also instantly recognising the 'Run with us' theme tune almost instantly many years later.
Bert Raccon is curious and always ready for adventure. This sometimes gets him into trouble but he always has his friends to back him up.

The Raccoons and all characters belong to Gillis-Wiseman Productions and Evergreen Raccoons Television Productions.
This is fan art and I claim no ownership of the character.
However the show is awesome and I really wish they still showed it on TV where I live. Its hard to watch old cartoons you used to love but then if they only showed old ones I would never get to see the really great new ones like Adventure time and The amazing world of Gumball, :D Don'cha just love cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.